Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A quarter of a century

In three days I would have lived a quarter of a century.  I have no regrets and I think I have accomplished many thing in that short span.  I want to continue to serve the Lord in anyway I see fit.  I believe my job is one of the paths God chose for me to serve mankind and no one except God will come in between.  My life may seem complicated now but answers will come to me very soon.  I answer only to God and he has always blessed me.  Today, I am me- a child of God, a sister, a daughter, a granddaughter, a cousin, a niece, a friend, a wife, a doctor, a daughter-in-law, a sister-in-law, and a cousin-in-law.  Some day I will be a future mother.  I hope to be closer to God, the way I used to be.  I can no longer make excuses about time because he brought me this far.  I ask the Lord for more understanding in my home, and mostly peace.  Happy Bday to me!!!!  

No comments: