Saturday, April 25, 2009

Message to you

Love is like a virus. It can happen to anybody at any time. -Even though it took a while to happen to me, it happened with you, and with you in my life I understand the word Everlasting.
Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at it destination full of hope. -Whenever we have our bad moments, I remember how much you climbed through every barrier to get to be with me.  And although we have our downs, this describes our love and I hope that we will someday complete it with children of our own likeness [lil you and me :)]
Words mean more than what is set down on paper. It takes the human voice to infuse them with deeper meaning.  -You know the next time we see ourselves going down the road of anger can we write instead :)
I have found that among its other benefits, giving liberates the soul of the giver- I am glad we are both givers because it makes us easily give up our hearts to each other-  may we never feel that our souls are been enslaved. 
love builds up the broken wall and straightens the crooked path. love keeps the stars in the firmament and imposes rhythm on the ocean tides each of us is created of it and I suspect each of us was created for it- I love you and I hate to feel like I am competing with your job or family to win your affection.
The ache of home lives in all of us, the safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned.  -  You allow me to be me and you have showed me more attention than anyone in my family.  When I am around you, I feel like I mean a lot to you but at times it is nice to hear it from you especially when I am far from your reach. You are my safe place, that is why it hurts when I cannot talk to or see you.  I will do better at showing you respect, but it is harder to give respect when hurt or angry.
Life is a gift, and I try to respond with grace and courtesy-  I take my life very seriously because I feel like I have a purpose to fulfill on this earth.  It has been a difficult but great experience trying to fit my new responsibility into this purpose that is still in its rough draft state.  
I love you dearly! muah!

No comments: