Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Happy Birthday to my Baby Boy




I can't believe he is 3 years already. My son is the sweetest but most difficult child of mine. He is mischievous to the T but hilarious lol His infectious laugh will send you packing with all of your plans for punishment. He is not my first child but he challenged me as a mother and still does.  He loves to play but is very curious and loves to learn new things. Amidst his many distractions he managed to learn his alphabet in Igbo, English and sign language. I'm pretty sure as bright as I was at his age I only knew my alphabets in English. He loves to sing all of his nursery rhymes, knows his colors, shapes, can count 1 to 30 in English and 1 to 10 in Igbo and sign language.  He knows how to cheer his mama and sister up and has held down the forth as the man of the house.  He also can sit through the barber chair without crying lol He loves to pray and can recite the Lord's Prayer and wait for it.... He is potty trained!!!!! Yay

To my boy,
May you have long life and many happy returns; we wish you a happy birthday and many happy returns. I pray that God continues to bless me and papa to continue to direct you to the right path in life. May you continue to shine as a child of God. As strong as you are, may it always be put for a good purpose. As intelligent as you are may it make you always prosperous. As you learn to love God may he always watch over you for us.  We love you and again happy birthday.

1 comment:

LadyNgo said...

Happy Birthday to him :)