Wednesday, February 1, 2012

'Onye-Ala'

I hope you are all doing well.  Onye-ala in my language means one who is insane. No I am not calling any of you that and thankfully neither I or anyone in my family have gone insane.  Well not that we know of anyways.  In fact we are doing quite well and I will soon post an update.
Back to Onye-ala, this is one of the stage names my brother acquired from back in the day when our dance group "Nwanne na Nwanne" were still performing. Basically he danced like a mad person during his free style.
I'm devoting this blog post to this particular brother of mine because he has decided to embrace entertainment with a much warmer embrace.  I can't elaborate any further, you just have to watch his hilarious skits.  I have posted some for you and you can follow him at www.onye-ala.com
Please show your support by sharing your thoughts and liking him on youtube.

Day Buy Day Intro

Day Buy Day Episode 1

Day Buy Day Episode 2

Onye-Ala Battles Conphidance to D-Banj

5 comments:

Myne said...

LOL...@ his chosen stage name. Just saw the intro, is he the guy with a wig? Hilarious.

Nenyenwa said...

Lol I agree. Yes he is but there is a better picture of him on the website and in episode 3 he also acted as himself and not Onye-ala lol

Rhapsody Phoenix said...

Blessings......

Much love to you and yours. Will visit youtube and check out your brother's performances.

stay blessed.

IntheMidstofher said...

Abs hilarious!!!!! Enjoyed n he is a great dancer!!!

Rhapsody Phoenix said...

Blessings just stopped in to wish you a fabulous weekend and a wonder filled week.\

stay blessed.
rhapsody
http://rappingonamelody.blogspot.com/p/savings.html
http://www.shelfari.com/rhapsodyphoenix
http://twitter.com/rhapsodyphoenix