Friday, June 1, 2012

ALL ABOUT THE ELEVENS

I got tagged!!! by awesome Scrolls of an Odd Naija Chic's Thoughts I'm new at this and so I had to read the rules carefully. 

So here are the rules: You are tagged! Re-post the rules; You must post 11 things about yourself; Answer the questions your tagger posted of you; come up with 11 questions and tag at least 11 people to answer them; remember to let them know that you tagged them; no tag backs and finally let the tagger know you answered their questions.

11 Things About Me
1) I am priviledged to be the wife to a wonderful man and mother to an awesome little girl.

2) Before my husband I never gave men any time (because at that time of my life I felt that they were an unnecessary distraction) hence I only had time for two crushes.  The first was a young Igbo Lad who is a great friend of the family and the other is my husband who till this day is the only one that can bring out the little-girl-crush-syndrome that I never believe I had.

3) I am very goofy but I do have a serious side hence the reason I am a practicing Family Medicine Doc. today.

4) I love banana and peanut butter and will always find a way to eat it with everything; one of my favorite is making a bread sandwich with peanut butter and banana (yum! yum!) but I am also allergic to both. (I will not advise eating something you are allergic to)

5) I don't like being put on the spot, I usually freeze at first and then I usually proceed to break a leg.

6) I have 4 siblings and we are very close, we even had a Nwanne na Nwanne dance group back in the day.

7) I am a very easy to please girl and once I did attempt to step in the high maintenance world and didn't last for 5 hours (no offence to those who feel they are high maintenance).

8) I am still breastfeeding my 11 month old and prior to my pregnancy I never thought I would last this long.

9)  Many people think I am very structured, that may have some truth to it but those who know me well know that I am very open-minded, non-judgemental and allow some room in my life for disorganization.  I may be structured but I don't think the whole world should be or that everything around me needs to be.

10) Many know me to be very secretive and quiet but my ultimate close friends find me goofy, silly, and quite the chatter box.

11) I love to sing out loud (I even try to hit the high notes) but my voice is not anywhere close to my hubby's beautiful voice.

How am I doing so far?

Questions From Scroll's of an Odd Naija Chic's thoughts

1. If you had to name the one thing that frightens you most about growing old, what would it be?
To one day not be able to keep up with my daughter.
2. 500 years from now, only one book which exists today will still be available. Which book should it be? The Bible- I believe this special book has a lot of answers to the questions that many of us have.
3. Name something you do when you are alone that you wouldn't do in front of others.
Picking My nose and passing gas and I will never do this in front of anyone, till this day I will not even do it intentionally in front of my husband whom I have known for 9 years now
4. What is the most annoying thing that someone could do to you?
Tell a Lie or describe me as sexy- I feel like the person lying is indirectly calling me dumb or telling me a tale like I'm a child and the sexy thang not that I don't like it but for some reason I do prefer the other words like gorgeous! or beautiful! or breathtaking! ok maybe the last one is a stretch lol
5. If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do?
Transfer enough money for baby girl to be ok, have a priest hear my confession, give some money to my mom and some for the poor and take off to Dubai with the hubby- It is a lot but I now always worry about babygirl having enough money so that she is not a burden to anyone in the event something happens to me.
6. If you could have one super power, what would you want and why? To be able to be at 10 places at once - there is always so much to do especially now that my husband can't be physically present to help.
7. If a movie were made about your life, what would the theme song be?
I'm not the average girl from your video
and I ain't built like a supermodel
But, I learned to love myself unconditionally
Because I am a queen
I'm not the average girl from your video
My worth is not determined by the price of my clothes
No matter what I'm wearing I will always be Nenyenwa

8. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?  Because of I was been lied to and yes I still feel that those who lie are chickens, I only fear God
9. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up and why would it be hard to lose?
Now like at this very moment- My gift from God - my baby girl :)
10. What do you do when you are bored?
Lay down and have some quality time by myself but this happens very rarely and when it happens baby girl is sleeping and it is usually for like a minute.
11. What is the best compliment you have ever received
You do a great job balancing your family and work- it completely took me by surprise because I feel like a mess.  My family does come first and I usually make that clear to everyone.

My Questions
1) Share one word that describes you
2) What is the one misconception about you that you would like to correct?
3) You are gorgeous, smart and have accomplished a lot but would you change anything about yourself? what would it be?
4) Do you have one movie that you can watch over and over again?
5) What is your favorite type of movie? drama vs comedy vs action and so on
6) Whenever you look in the mirror what do you see? would you change anything about the reflection in the mirror? what would you change?
7) Name two things you have to do everyday?
8) Do you have a bad habit that is even annoying to you but you have tried to quit and can't?
9) Remember your last fight (physical or verbal) and share what it is about- it is ok if it is personal and you don't want to share.
10) Do you talk to yourself while driving (mostly complaining about pedestrians or other drivers)?
11) When dating the opposite or same sex, what is usually the deal breaker that makes you say I will never see that guy or gal again?  If you are married or in a relationship, think back when you were dating.

My Tags
Rhapsody
Till My Dying Day
Mrs K
Lady Ngo
Amy
Mommy Delicious
Okeoghene
9jaFoodie
N.I.L
Adellemaria
http://destinysayshomeiswheretheheartis.blogspot.com/
http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/
http://toinlicious.blogspot.com/
http://gbemisoke.blogspot.com/
http://www.naturalnigerian.com/
http://www.naturalnigerian.com/
Ok and everyone else












12 comments:

Northern Girl said...

You are really interesting, if you don't mind my saying so (as in, I don't mean it to sound like I'm analysing a lab specimen lol. I just thoroughly enjoyed reading about you).

Happy June!!

Toinlicious said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Toinlicious said...

Thank for the tag. I love your theme song! This was a fun read. Nice knowing more about you

Myne said...

This is really good, I loved your expose on yourself, and the answers too, especially that theme song :)

And of course, thanks for tagging me!

Alicia said...

Aww... this was so much fun to read. I feel you on the first number 10 -- people think I'm secretive, but my close friends know that I'm goofy and fun. LOL.

Thanks for tagging me!

N.I.L (Naijamum in London) said...

Thanks for tagging me
Really loved knowing more about you
Your theme song rocks!!!

Chi said...

Thanks for the tag, already did it weeks ago, but still appreciate you tagging me.

Emeka Amakeze said...

It's fun reading you! And it's important to note that hubby is really on the gravy! More fun in your marriage!

Mrs. K said...

Thannks for tagging me. I don't know if I'll have a chance to do it. Baby K and work has got me busy too. I agree that you are doing a great job balancing it all. And I appreciate the tips and feedback you give me.

Abby the Tiny Traveler said...

Thanks for the tag. I enjoyed reading about you, it lifted my spirits.

Okeoghene said...

Thanks for the tag. You did good with your own tag.Nice reading more about you

Nenyenwa said...

Thanks for all your comments!