Sunday, March 8, 2009

How Important Are Women To Their Men?

Think about the above question carefully... how important are you when you are not cooking them meals or having sex, or is it that you have no little ones running around for him.  And it could be his fault but he does not want to find out- it is just easier blaming you for it.  Or do you have a husband, that wants to hear only the negatives from your voice- remember when you blamed me for this and that.  But hey! what happened to when I commended you for this and that etc .... Only then, do you then begin to see signs of how you are of no good to them.  How many times, did he make a promise and failed to keep that promise?  how many times have you found yourself crying? was it not only yesterday that you referred to him as your BFF.  Sistas, how many times did you have to scream or cry for him to hear you and I don't mean pretend to hear you- I mean really hear you?  It is never too late to bring it up before you become too tired of crying and end up doing something that may not end well for everyone.  Today is a happy and fulfilling day in the sweet bitter life of an igbo princess.  

PS- You know a lot is going on currently in my life- I just got through a miscarriage, I work a lot and I can't keep up with myself not to talk of others, I have a big board exam coming up and yet none of these things are as stressful as what I'm going through with my family.  Thanks for all of your prayers. 

No comments: