Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A few days left

My heart beats every morning when I wake up because it is one day closer to my husband's visit. I miss him so much, I mostly miss cooking for him. I hate missing his smiles and happiness. I wish we were growing in our marriage side by side. But hey is all good, some days are better than others. It can be frustrating- it isn't easy. Somedays, I don't feel like talking on the phone and how do you explain that when the phone is your only life line to your spouse. I like that residency has kept me well distracted from my emotions. I am very busy and I like it- it makes the day go by fast and it makes me focus on everything that is going on around me.
I love you Mr. Jude Chikaodinaka Iheanacho and I can't wait to listen to your heart beat. muah!

No comments: