Wednesday, May 7, 2008

What a Cruel day?

I have been stressed, so stressed that acne has taken over my face.  I found that acne corresponds to when I am stressed.  Today has been painful but I am done crying.  I am disappointed but it is not the first disappointment in my life nor the last one that I will ever encounter.  However, it is hard not to be disappointed.  Let us leave it at that- for the memory of my thought will never leave me.  
Anyways, on another note, I have two more days of school left, I have packing to do-need to move.  I am yet to find someone to sublet my house, graduation is right around the corner, there are too many expenses to be made and future plans to think about.  From school to residency, the stress of a human (me) training to be a doctor and a doctor (me) training to be human.  The stress of being a wife, a sister, a daughter, an in-law, a friend...I need a break.  Maybe all of these is happening for a reason- like maybe in a way God is trying to tell me that I haven't earned that break.  I await and long for the day that I will earn that rest, maybe the paradise I will get to enjoy will be the eternal one.  The one I live every day so that some day it will be a dream come true.

No comments: